MOBILE DJ (wedding dj & corporate dj)
What type of DJ will you get? There are five types of DJ's, "Most DJ’s can be described as a club DJ, mobile DJ, music producer, radio DJ or turntablist...," according to BPM Supreme TV. Here at C.E.S. AV we offer a professional "Mobile DJ" for your wedding, corporate event, etc. at a fantastic price. Our DJ's travel to your event professionally dressed, with top-of-the-line equipment, and with a cordial demeanor.
BPM continues to say, "Mobile DJ’s are the unsung heroes of the music industry. They travel far and wide to produce the soundtrack for weddings, corporate parties, school dances and other private events. Unlike nightclub DJ’s, mobile DJ’s are approachable, engage in conversation with attendees and may even take requests." Our Disk Jockeys will:
- Plan your event (wedding, party, prom, etc.) weeks in advance!
- Make pre-event contact, which is crucial to meet your expectation.
- Brings all necessary equipment (he or she will be prepared), including backup gear, table, and the table cloth, which enables you to focus on the planning - Not Us.
- Creates a Program Agenda to follow, that keeps everything running smooth and seamless.
- Thorough dialogue with you, "assists / shares expertise," in arranging your ideal Music Playlist!
- Shows up as a professional: well dressed, personable demeanor, prepared, ready - preferably thirty minutes prior to the event.
- Focuses on you and interacts with you "if necessary" to avoid deviating from the program.
- Takes requests from the guests (preapproved by you).
- Makes announcements, Master of Ceremony (emcee), for activities, like: grand entrance, first dance, etc.Is flexible with any changes to the program!
Now... L e t' s D a n c e!
CES DJ Services
"Dean was my wedding DJ and was extremely responsive over the 20 months (!) in which I planned this wedding. As for the day of, all of my guests loved the musical selections he made and he was extremely flexible with last minute changes and updates. He even played an extra "last song" at the request of the bride."
"Thank YOU for making my wedding dancing a huge success, my biggest fear was an empty dance floor."